Tuesday, December 27, 2011

.....600 cookies later



Any baker would know, Christmas time is a busy baking season! Every year I make tons of Christmas cookies, put them in tins, and give them out as presents. But every year I seem to add more and more to the list. Here's how the process goes...I make my traditional cookies. This includes, butter cookies, chocolate chips, oatmeal, biscotti, pecan tassies, peanut butter cups, cinnamon-almond twists, apricot filling cookies, snow balls, and more butter cookies. Then I usually add one or two new cookies. This year I added a double chocolate cookie with a caramel filling. YUM!   Then, right before Christmas I lay out all the cookies on the dining room table, along with different size tins, and fill them up with 2 or 3 cookies of each kind. I put some powdered sugar and give them to my closest friends and family.  I usually save some to make platters for Christmas and Christmas Eve. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment