Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wilton Makes It Easy!

I received the Wilton Chocolate Pro for Christmas and I love it! I used it for the first time tonight on my cake pops and it worked amazing. I am in the process of making 100 cake pops for a baby shower and this made the process so easy! The best feature of the chocolate pro is the warm setting. It keeps the temperature consistent with out hardening.  It was also super easy to clean and store.  I highly recommend it!  More pictures to come of the baby shower cake pops!





UPDATE:
Since we're on the topic of cake pops, I wanted to give an update on the Babycakes Cake Pop Maker...It is currently still in the box, in the kohl's bag, unopened! A traditional cake pop is made from baking a cake, crumbling it, mixing the crumbs with frosting, then hand-rolling the crumb/frosting mixture into small balls. The Babycakes maker is simply an oven to make round balls of cake, may come out good, but not the traditional pop you and I are looking for.  

No comments:

Post a Comment