Friday, May 11, 2012

Golf Ball Cake Pops Groom's Cake!

Happy Weekend!  Last sunday night I received a message from an old friend asking if I can do the groom's man cake for her wedding.  She wanted golf ball cake pops for her hubby to be since he's really into golf.  I did a little research and accepted.  I was lucky to find these helpful golf ball molds to assist me in the project

They were a life saver! Although the first few pops weren't pretty, I finally got the hang of it and they came out so great! I added a little blue fondant for the tee and put them in a bucket with grass.  
 

This has definitely been one of my favorite orders so far. Not only did they come out great, but I was able to catch up with a very close friend from high school.  I hope she has a wonderful wedding on Saturday :)
As for me, this weekend I will be competing in the Tough Mudder race in the Poconos. It is a 11.6 mile run with some of the toughest obstacles in the world! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment