Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Best Friend's Getting Married!!!!

So last week we had a shower for my best friend, Jeana. All the bridesmaids contributed to this shower in various ways, however, I decided my contribution would be to bake over 400 cookies for the event. When I was growing up, my grandma would bake cookies for all my cousins' showers and even weddings.  It is an Italian tradition in my family.  When my grandma passed, I decided to take on the roll. So for the past few years I've been baking for anyone in my family who had a bridal or baby shower.  Here are a few highlights from previous showers.  

My Cousin Lisa's Baby Shower


Each table had its own platter.


My Cousin Tricia's Bridal Shower..Each guest had a goodie bag to take home some cookies!





For Jeana's shower, I decided to make a platter for each table.  They were such a hit!  I always get asked for my business card, and of course I never have one handy....maybe one day ill remember to actually bring them with me!
Here are a few pics from the shower..




No comments:

Post a Comment