Thursday, September 22, 2011

And I'm Back....

Wow...I can't believe its been 2 months since I've blogged!  I had just finished my 3rd official blog and BAM, I fall off completely.  Well, so much has happened since my last blog. I moved in with my boyfriend, and a week later we get a visit from Hurricane Irene completely ruining our entire first floor. Then, I start a brand new job (which would've been exactly 2.9 miles from my new home, instead I'm driving 45 minutes from my moms). My new job is teaching 25 little first graders! I love it, but wow is it tiring!  Baking? That's a whole other issue.  Half of my baking supplies are boxed up in my new home and half are still at my moms.  So where does this leave me? Well lucky for me, my mom is Ms. William Sonoma and has everything I need to continue my journey with baking while my life is on hold for a second (well looking more like 5 months).  Since I am celebrating fall with my little first graders and Im also going on our traditional apple picking adventure with my boyfriend this Saturday, I figured what better way to start a new blog than list my top 5 fall recipes that I WILL make!

1. Apple - Caramel Cheesecake

2. Apple Brownies

3. Apple pie in a skillet!

4. Pumpkin whoopie pies

5. Halloween witch cake balls


To Be Continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment